A fast and fun follow-up to my DIY T-Shirt Quilt! I wasn’t planning to put out a video this week, it’s been a crazy one, but I wanted to share this and figured now would be the perfect time! Have a safe and happy 4th of July, Everyone!!!
These were the other DIY t-shirt crafts that were part of my final English project. If you haven’t seen it yet, CHECK OUT ME LEARNING TO MAKE A T-SHIRT QUILT FROM SCRATCH HERE: http://bit.ly/DIYQUILTVIDEO. I mentioned that it was all part of an English final, and got many questions asking HOW a quilt pertains to English 101… LOL. My final paper was about Upcycling as a means to reduce waste and live a life more conscientious of the Earth’s health. These were the other projects I added, along with the quilt, for my project! The other video was too long to include these, but since they are fun, easy, quick DIYs that help save our planet, I still wanted to show you all!! Hope you enjoy!!
If you guys recreate any of these, please TAG ME in your social media posts! I love sharing YOUR creations on my IG stories and posts!
|| My Socials: ||
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MaryMMouser/
|| Helpful Links: ||
– Pin That Inspired the Pillowcase: http://bit.ly/30bpQom
– Pin That Inspired the Shoelaces: http://bit.ly/2Xrmgth
– How to Make T-Shirt Yarn: http://bit.ly/2JtiR38
– Pin That Inspired the Headband: http://bit.ly/2S1NKQp
– Pin That Inspired the Tote-bag: http://bit.ly/2LBkVc6
– Sewing Machine I Used: http://bit.ly/MMSEWINGMACHINE
– Fabric Cutting Kit I Used: http://bit.ly/2KUqhzT
– Sewing Pins I Used: http://bit.ly/2XFR5d2
– Thread I Used: http://bit.ly/30bWJBm
– Zipper I Used: http://bit.ly/2RSrYhO
– Hot Glue Gun I Used: https://amzn.to/2ERjdze
|| My Equipment: ||
– Camera: http://bit.ly/MMCAMERA
– Lights: http://bit.ly/MMLIGHTS